MANAGEMENT FOR MOMS SERIES
Ever wish you had a personal mentor-mom who could
give you a word of encouragement or practical advice?
Do you ever wonder:
- "How do I teach my children to work with a willing
- "Why is there always so much to-do at the end of
- "How can I be better organized?"
- "How can I save time and money in the kitchen?"
- "What about discipline? How can I get my children to
- "How can I manage my home while managing my
ready to call it quits?
- "How can we be financially free?"
- "Am I the only one who is tired of homeschooling and
- "How come everyone else can succeed and I am such
know where I live?
- "Where is God during the difficult times? Does He
- "How do I plan for the homeschool year?
These questions and more are answered in the
Management for Moms Series
Managing Your Children
Managing Your Home
Managing Your Family's Finances
Managing Your Homeschool
Managing the Holidays
Encouragement for Homeschool Moms
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR
Management for Moms Info & Specials
BEETHOVEN WHO? FAMILY FUN WITH MUSIC
- Don't know Beethoven from Brahms? No problem!
- Can’t read music? No problem!
- Music CDs too expensive? No problem!
Beethoven Who shows you how to:
your child will both enjoy
- Understand the basics of music-reading
- Learn the vocabulary of music
- Find classical, folk, patriotic, and sacred music you and
- Enjoy fun hands-on activities as a family
- Learn to integrate music into other studies
No expensive textbooks or CDs to purchase!
All you need is this e-book and a computer with
Internet access to hear the greatest music of all time.
Over 700 external and internal links! More info
TEACH YOUR CHILD TO PLAY
THE SOPRANO RECORDER
Looking for a great first instrument for your child?
Soprano recorders are inexpensive and easy to play.
Let Marcia show you how, even if you don't read music!
Click here to learn more.
TALENT TO TREASURE:
BUILDING A PROFITABLE MUSIC TEACHING BUSINESS
ORDER BY DECEMBER 15TH and SAVE $4.00!
TRANSFORM YOUR MUSICAL SKILLS
INTO EXTRA INCOME!
Have a heart for music but no head for business? Transform your
musical skills into extra income. Talent to Treasure: Building a
Profitable Music Teaching Business shows you how.
Talent to Treasure targets the woman who wants to share her love
of music with others while continuing to serve her family at home. It
addresses the whys and hows of building a home business that
blesses others without negatively impacting your family.
A valuable resource for rookie and veteran teachers alike. How to
find students, what to charge, keeping business records, practicing
issues, special needs students, and much more. More info.
HOMEMADE CONVENIENCE FOODS
BEST-SELLING RESOURCE FOR BUSY MOMS!
Hate that sinking feeling you get when you realize that dinner's in
fifteen minutes and you have no idea what to make? Want to save
time and money? Want to spend more time with your family and less
with your pots and pans?
Homemade Convenience Foods shows you how. Use this easy-to-
learn system and you will have wholesome, freshly-prepared meals
on the table in fifteen minutes or less.
Drop-in guests? No problem! Using the Homemade Convenience
Foods system, you will always have ingredients for at least a dozen
different menus ready to prepare when you need a quick meal.
Click here for more info.
ACTIVITY DAYS FOR
HOMESCHOOL GROUPS AND FAMILIES
NEWLY REVISED AND UPDATED!
ORDER BY DECEMBER 15th and SAVE $4.00
Trying to lead a support group and homeschool your children at the
same time? Need great ideas for activity days with your group? Or
maybe just something fresh for your own family?
Activity Days for Homeschool Groups and Families offers great
pre-planned ideas for any type of group. Detailed lists, instructions,
safety considerations, full-size patterns, and so much more will
make your next event a breeze. Covers everything from doing
dissections to playing the soprano recorder, Valentine's Day to
organizing track meets. Ready to insert into your binder. Nothing
like it on the homeschool market. More info here.
Resources for All!
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established." Proverbs 24:3 (NIV)
Sign up for your free monthly
Building Tomorrow's Generation